Clinical Applications On The Cloud
Hosting your clinical applications on the cloud allows your business to remove the technical restraints of servers, backups and their associated costs.
Cloud for Health is a cloud computing platform specific to the Australian healthcare sector. Health businesses that use cloud computing to host their clinical applications have low IT costs, low IT risks/downtime and high efficiency.
To host any clinical application on the cloud you will need to consider the following:
- Where is the data hosted?
- How are the clinical applications supported?
- What backup solutions are available?
- Can I print and scan into the cloud?
- Can I access the platform with ease, speed and security?